Easy Oven Baked Salmon
A friend of mine asked me to share how I prepare my salmon in the oven. I love making salmon for dinner because it's tasty and really easy to make! I usually pair it with veggies but it can also be served with pasta, rice or anything really. What You Need:
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Cookie sheet or similar baking pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Salmon Filet
- Butter or Olive Oil
- Other spices (depending on your taste) - I use Oregano and Lemon Pepper on mine
How To Prepare Your Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cover baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray
- Season salmon with lemon pepper, oregano, salt and pepper
- Top with a little bit of butter to keep moist - you can use olive oil instead
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. My terrible apartment oven overheats so you may need to bake for 10-12.
Tip: I use foil on my cookie sheet to make cleanup really easy. I'm a married, working gal, I don't have time to scrub pots and pans all night!